Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’souza get Varun Dhawan-Shraddha Kapoor to Dance Again, this time for High Rated Gabru!

Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor, the hit pair from ABCD 2 will once again be seen together in a special song for the film Nawabzaade, directed by Jayesh Pradhan and presented by Bhushan Kumar and Remo D’souza. High Rated Gabru, the Punjabi number, sung by Guru Randhawa has already crossed 205 million views on YouTube. 
Choreographer Remo D’souza has recreated the song in a Mumbai studio. The film’s cast includes the actors from ABCD 2, Dharmesh Yelande, Raghav Juyal and Punit Pathak. 
Speaking about being part of this special song, Varun informs, “Having worked with Raghav, Punit and Dharmesh, I know them to be very talented boys. When I heard Remo sir and Bhushanji were doing a film with them I knew I had to be part of it in some way. So when this song came up, Shraddha and I decided to feature in this special video.” He adds, “It was a lot of fun, sharing screen space with Shraddha again. We are very comfortable with each other and High Rated Gabru is already a chartbuster.”
Shraddha too did not want to miss the opportunity of re-uniting with the ABCD 2 team. “I was all charged to work again with Bhushanji, Remo sir, Varun and a few others from the ABCD 2 gang. When I got to know that we are going to be shooting a video for High Rated Gabru, I got even more excited because the song is fantastic and so loved. The whole experience of shooting it was fun. I felt nostalgic,” chirps Shraddha.
Producer Bhushan Kumar adds, “Both Varun and Shraddha had developed a fantastic camaraderie with the actors of ABCD 2. So it was not surprising that they agreed to be part of this video instantly.”
Remo D’souza who has choreographed the special video maintains, “Sometimes things just magically fall into place. It was heartening to see that Bhushan, Varun and Shraddha were most forthcoming to give what it takes to make this number extraordinary. I am glad we could do this for my protégés from ABCD2. I am sure the song will help to create a buzz around Nawabzaade.” 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: