Welcoming 2018 with new hopes and aspirations…

 New Year's eve is the time to set new resolutions, to be with family members and close ones, and to party. It also means new beginnings, new hopes and positivity. &TV actors shared their New Year plans, resolutions and their 2018 wish list.
Saumya Tandon aka Anita Bhabhi from Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai:
This new year, I have decided to meet my eldest Tauji who lives in Raipur. He is 88 years old and is dearest. I haven’t met him from past 12 years. I feel that the elder members in the family need our love and we need their blessings. He cannot travel so we decided to go and meet him. I wanted my husband to meet him as well. He is a scientist and the most compassionate man I have ever seen, also when I meet him I feel I am meeting my father. As the years pass, I miss my father even more. When my husband and I will meet him, I will feel we met my father and took his blessings. Also for the New year celebration I am doing a local event there itself. So, this New year is for blessing and love from the eldest in the family. It’s different from every year where I go for a personal exotic holiday location for fun. I hope 2018 brings love and peace and health to the family. Also, my new year resolution is to live every moment fully, enjoy life more than I usually do and learn new things. One thing that I want to change is to feel more inspired and motivated.
Sucheta Khanna aka Pushpa Pandey from Meri Hanikarak Biwi:
Every year I visit my hometown Pune so that I can be with my sister and spend some quality time with her and my family. Also, I have my childhood friends there. I like to ring in the festivities with a lot of peace and calm, and hence I go for an early morning walk to Empress garden on new year to kick start the New Year with a refreshing atmosphere. Also, the one thing that I want to inculcate in my life starting this year is to learn to say ‘no’. It takes me a while to say no to people but I really want to work on it now.
Rohitash Gaud aka Tiwariji from Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai:
For the coming year, I will take care of my health as the plan now is to stay fit. Additionally, I am planning to shift at a bigger house and that is something I am definitely looking forward to this year. I also want to explore other creative  avenues along with my show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai.
Jyotsna Chandola aka Rajjo from Agnifera:
I haven’t locked on any plan yet but I am sure that I will end up going to Goa with my husband Nitesh and our friends. My new year resolution is to be less emotional and handle things in a more mature manner. Also, I want to explore new countries and soak in their customs and traditions. So I hope that the coming year is full of travel and enriching experiences.
Palak Muchhal, Coach on The Voice India Kids:
I have a standard plan for new year. I make sure that I am at home with my family. We welcome new year by praying to the God, we do bhajans and satsang. I personally don’t believe in new year resolutions because If I want to start something then date shouldn’t matter. One thing that I always wish for is to be able to put smile on people’s face and get blessings. 
Jay Bhanushali, Host on The Voice India Kids:
I have great plans for new year as I am traveling to a beautiful honeymoon kind of place - Raipur (laughs). I am going there with my wife as we have a show together and we will be working. I love working on New Year’s Day because that is the day when you start your whole year and I am welcoming this year with work. My resolution will be to be positive, spread good vibes and do lot of good work for myself and others.
Priyanka Purohit aka Chandini from Half Marriage:
I am already in Goa as we have off for a week from our shoot schedule. I am going to celebrate new year’s night with my family over here. My new year resolution will be to explore new places and travel along with my friends as much as possible.  
Shaan, Coach on The Voice India Kids:
I have a farm house in Karjat and we usually go there. We are a big gang of 30 that consist of all my close old friends. My new year resolution will be to get myself a six-pack body and learn guitar.
Ankit Gera aka Anurag from Agnifera:
My new year is always celebrated with my childhood friends in Goa. We made this pact that every new year no matter in which country we are, we will make sure we celebrate New Year together. My resolution this new year would be to get more sleep. I have realised in the past year that because of work hours, I didn’t give enough rest to my body. I will sleep early and take care of my health. This year I will also try and travel more because I am really fond of it, but I didn’t get enough time this year due to my shoot schedule.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: